Car died on us on HWY 111 in Indio. Called AAA. They have us an ETA of 1:42 and this guy showed up not even 5 minutes later at 1:28… Rather than tow it he got the battery started and recommended we get a new one ASAP. All around it took no more than 8 minutes.
Recent Blog Posts
- 3 Reasons Why Tow Trucks Get So Busy in the Spring Time
- 5 Common Reasons That Big Rig Trucks Need Roadside Assistance
- 4 Tips for How to Know When to Handle Roadside Trouble Yourself and When to Call a Tow Company
- 6 Ways to Avoid Breakdowns When You Drive a Classic Car
- Have a More Enjoyable Road Trip by Doing These 6 Things Before You Go